Friday, July 21, 2006

I Sing A Lot of Love...I Sing A Lot of Change. And All My Thoughts They Are the Same...

Alright, I'm in the middle of recording and my brother just barges into the room, and starts babbling. Screws up everything. Then, he goes to sleep in a chair that's in the corner and is snooring. Well, since I'm nice and don't wanna wake him up and say, "Hey retard, get outta here," (even though I already told him that and he didn't leave) I'm not playing. So yea...I guess I'll have a couple rough recordings of *2* songs tomorrow afternoon-ish. Yup. I wrote another one. The lyrics are crap, but I'm liking how the music sounds so far. I like long song titles too.




"Life Isn't That Simple. I Mean Who Cares If Ling Ling Returns the Wallet and Keeps the Money? It Has Nothing To Do With Either Fear or Love."

We've been here for way too long
yet here is where we stay...
Dying to flee this place.
I think it's time we left this town good.

Just take my hand...
I'll show you the way.


Well let's run as far as we can
'til the sun goes down
And let's laugh like we never have before
it's about time we had some fun
Then let's kiss like there's no tomorrow
throw out all your troubles and pains
If only we could stay...Pack up our bags and run away
Maybe I'll see you there?


Now here we sit...
Neither knowing the words to say
But that doesn't really matter...

Your hand in mine will pass the time
until the sun comes up






Yup. That's it. I suck at writing and I hate that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Well I'm listening to the song for a second time and it sounds great. You do well with emotion in your singing, or maybe it's just volume :P Just kidding, but it's nice too hear something of your own. Oh, and awesome title, where does the name "ling ling" come from?

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home