Saturday, August 12, 2006

If I'm Not Going Down, I'm Going Nowhere...And Nowhere Seems Familiar To Me...

School starts Monday. Lame, lame, lame.
I've gone to get my schedule about 4 times and Mrs. Crawford is never in her room. Lame, lame, lame.
SME isn't playing on Saturday anymore. Lame, lame, lame.
Chris (the youth dude) isn't returning my emails about the TLH show. Lame, lame, lame.

Yea. Things aren't going too awesome right now. I've got too much on my mind. I don't like it. One good thing though: Boogdish is coming back on September 3rd! Hahaha. Seriously though...That will cheer me up. I know it will. His stuff is fun and you can't help but smile and laugh at it. I wanna find another person to play with him. Someone a bit more serious, but still fun. Maybe someone he knows? Maybe I can get Madeline to come up? Hopefully she hasn't moved back to Indiana...

My stuff from Valiant Death and Plan-It-X finally got here. I really love Valiant Death's way of being awesome and throwing in free goodies with every order. This time, I got 2 free CD's and a zine. I got some stickers from PIX which was cool too. I love free stuff, for the most part.

It's nearly 5AM. I have nothing to talk about. My life is pretty pointless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks for the Cat Power vinyl, too bad I just realized that the needle on my dad's record player broke, and I was using Reese's dads for awhile. Oh well, I've been meaning to buy a nice on that easier to find needles for.
How's school/life going?

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home