Monday, July 31, 2006

I Had A Dream That I Was At A Show, And I Couldn't Play Any Song I Know...I Couldn't Think of the Words or Not Even the Chords

...So I dropped my guitar and ran out the door."
--Captain Chaos


I just got done writing a new song. I made up the words as I played it, so if it sucks oh well. I don't really care. These lyrics are probably wrong, I'm just going by my memory of what I think I said. It's more of a spoken word thing than anything...I might call it, "Blessed Be the Lord My Strength, Which Teacheth My Hands To War, and My Fingers to Fight."


Times pass
Over the murky waters I hang
Slowly dangling ever closer to the beryl depths of the stream below
This noose is getting heavy
Locked around my neck like a locket containing your picture
But will you ever...will you ever notice me?


Times pass
Over the sea of lies I have wrought
And if the rain's like blood,
Let it all pour down...Let it all pour down...


Seasons change
With the blowing wind through the trees
These leaves are changing and so am I...So am I...
Where is this going? Where are we going? I don't wanna go anymore...Please tell me where we're going...I don't wanna go anymore...please...


Seasons change
Through the forest of deceit you have sown
And the rain is pouring down



Tada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home