Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Do You Know Any Songs That Might Put Me To Sleep?

If you do, would you please sing one for me?
And do you know any spells that can stop bad dreams?
If you do, would you please cast one for me?
Do you have anything I could take for this pain?
Anything that could heal how I feel in my heart?
And do you have any pills that I could take
That will make things never fall apart?
I'm lost...I'm lost...I'm far from my home...
Life is too short to ever sleep alone.
I'm lost...I'm lost...I am so far from home...
Life is too short to ever sleep alone.
--Captain Choas



School starts Monday. I'm not ready for it. This summer has been fun. I wish I could've seen a couple people more than I did, but oh well.

I found some unreleased Madeline songs. They're really awesome. I've heard her whole new album (that's not out 'til September!) too. It's good. Only 9 songs, though. :/

The Sloppy show is in like 2 weeks. I'm ready for it. I just hope people show up.

I'm sad and I have nothing to be sad about.

I'm working on 2 new songs. I think the music is decent...I just hate my vocals. :/ I wish I had a full band again...I wish I had a new band. I don't think I'd mind singing as much if I had a band that played stuff more my genre? Cause like...all the focus wouldn't be on, well...me. That's the bad thing about going solo. If you screw up...Everyone knows it. And I screw up a lot.

Yup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home