Friday, August 18, 2006

The Only Thing That Is Rich Around Here Is the Coffee...And The Only Thing That Is Good Around Here Is My Cough...

This week has felt like a month. My schedule is a bore. I handed out a bunch of flyers for Saturday's show today. One girl was like "What's 'Acostic?'" Yes, she said acostic. Pronounced "Uh-cost-ick." I tried to explain, but she'd never seen an acoustic guitar, or listened to any bands with an acoustic that I could think of. I told her just to come to the show and she'd learn something.

I found out something today that made me sad. Dalton's dad is needing a heart transplant. This show is to help raise money for that. That's what they're using the donation and merch money for. Dalton and his family are really broke right now, so anyone who reads this...Help them out as much as you can...More likely than not, they need it more than you.

There's this awesome dude that said he wants to play up here a lot, since he's moving to Athens (right now, he's scheduled to play with Jon Crocker and Josh Fletcher at YHC on November 4th...He might be playing the Boogdish show too)...He plays acoustic guitar and his friend plays accordian...Well...Live at least. All the recordings are just him. He's amazing. Check out the live video in his comments too. http://www.myspace.com/matthewwinn


Ok, I'm done. Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home