Sunday, August 27, 2006

These Nervous Words Fall Down and Spill Just Like the Rain...

New song...No title yet. I like the guitar part I have for it, but not the lyrics. I wish I could write. :/


These silhouettes remind me
Of days gone by...
When the hours felt like minutes...
Moments stuck in time.

A month has passed,
but nothing has changed
These tears bring momentary relief


Where did it go?
Everything we wanted...
Everything we know...
It was up to you...


These silhouettes remind me
Of when we were alive...
Now we're just falling faster,
I can't see how this died...

We both know
We both miss it.
So, so long.
So, so long.


Where did it go?
Everything we wanted...
Everything we know...
Where did it go?


Contrary to what most may think, this song isn't about a relationship or anything. It's about growing up too fast and taking things for granted.


Trey told me to quit Suite 11 and sing for GMST. I thought that was pretty funny. If they actually asked me to though, I would join. Me and Johnny make up some cool stuff.

I went to Dollar Tree today to get a little cheap micrphone that they had there, so Boogdish could use it at the show, instead of him getting snot all over my Shure. Turns out, the Dollar Tree here doesn't stock them. Suckage? I think so. It wasn't a totally wasted trip though. I bought a CD of Tchaikovsky's best stuff. It's really good. Everyone should go buy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home