Monday, August 21, 2006

I've Been Studyin' the Walls Around This Place...I've Been Lookin' For A Way to Get Away...Must Be Something I Can Do To Escape...

There's always supposed to be a way..."
--Jon Crocker


I finally stopped being lazy and started my record label. The first release is a 20+ track compilation called "The Blairsville Sessions." It's due out sometime in late October or early November.

The name of the label (for now) is Bonfire Club Records. I might change it to just Bonfire Records. I'm not sure yet.

Every CD is going to come with a twig and a match. If you like the CD, you can burn the twig and start a bonfire...If you don't like the CD, you can burn it instead. Cheesy, but I like it.

I'm probably gonna release some GMST stuff. But I'm gonna make them make it sound decent. I'm hoping to be able to release some In the Shadow of Victory stuff too.

http://www.myspace.com/bonfireclubrecords


In other news, I just bought a bunch of recording stuff. Yay.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Hmm I have no idea why he called you. But he was talking about you being in Black Candy. I told him you've never missed practice or a show, and can make up your own parts easily. I guess Matt couldn't or something.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I asked Ms. Crawford about you and participating in yearbook, and she said she is going to try and figure something out. The problem she is having is that other kids who didn't fill out applications want in too. I told her you didn't want in, you just wanted to help out. I can understand why you didn't want to ask her because she doesn't comprehend much.
The record label sounds awesome. I like "Bonfire Records" better personally, but that's just me.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh and Dalton wants you to call him, the number is on the cd he gave you. He's thinking of coming up sometime before the show and practicing with you or something, and finding a place to live.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home