Sunday, August 20, 2006

All Your Dreams Are Left Passed Out On the Floor...

The show was a total disaster and I feel horrible about it.

"Suite 11" sucked, but that's nothing new. I don't see what the big deal with just sitting on the ground where people could actually halfway hear everything was either...but whatever.

I need to buy better recording stuff. It's not gonna make my voice sound any better, but hopefully people will be able to actually hear the music kinda clearly.

"V For Vendetta" is surprisngly a really, really, really good movie. Random fact. See it if you get the chance.

In the Shadow of Victory have a new, good recording up on their MySpace. It sounds awesome. Check it out. http://www.myspace.com/intheshadowofvictory

I have a killer headache right now. I'm out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I gave you half of the cd's I meant to, so I'll give you the others next time I see you. I've heard the whole outline of "V for Vendetta" and it sounds like an amazing movie. Is it on dvd yet?

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home