Wednesday, August 30, 2006

And I Never Thought This Would Be Me...

You know what I wanna know? Why the heck I'm in the newspaper so many times. And why people can't seem to leave me alone this year. Everyone keeps talking to me and it's really weird, because just last year they wouldn't even give me the time of day. I haven't done anything to make them like me any more. If I have I'm not aware of it. It's so weird. This makes me think though: If I'm ever in a band that gets big (which far more likely than not won't happen), I don't think I'll know what to do. It's so weird. :/

I helped Johnny record some stuff today. It's sounding pretty good, and should sound even better when my good mics finally get here. I'm gonna be playing piano on the GMST album, too. Well...On like 5 songs. Probably do some guest vocals too.

The Max Levine Ensemble are coming down on Saturday, October 14th! Well...Hopefully. I've gotta find a venue. I'm hoping I can use YHC... I have a slight dilemna though...We might have a marching band contest that day. :/ If we do, I'm gonna hafta try to find someone to come pick me up, cause I hafta ride the band bus down there. :/ If this show does wind up going on, it is very likely that Hot New Mexicans and Madeline will be playing as well. I'm pumped.

All Blairsville / Young Harris / Hayesville shows will now be posted on the Bonfire Club Records MySpace page. Yay.

Stuff I'm waiting on:
Mixers
Madeline's LP
cables
Songs from bands for "The Blairsville Sessions"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home