Wednesday, September 06, 2006

When Walking Alone In the Dark, One Must Remember Proper Ettiquette...Like Speaking Only To Yourself and Chasing Other People's Shadows...

Something ridiculous happened to me today. I got in trouble for dresscode. Why? When I sat down you could see maybe half an inch of my boxers. Pretty ridiculous, especially considering when I got back to class, I saw 5 people's cracks hanging out within about 10 seconds. Oh well. Although barely, I was still breaking the rules. I guess that's what I get. When I went to get a shirt from the office, Coach Kelley took up my phone too. I don't see why though. It was completely and totally in my pocket, not visible. Whatever.

Yea, today was lame. My mixer got here, though, so that was alright, I guess.

I'm already falling into a state of lethargy and beginning to go through the motions everyday. I have no real friends in any of my classes. Just people who claim to be my friends, but don't really know me. I don't like it. At all.

Michelle's article about the shows is complete and it sounds pretty good. At least I think so. It's gonna get published in the "real" newspaper soon too. Hopefully that'll draw some more people out to the shows, as attendence has been lacking as of late...

There's a new guy at Young Harris College and he has a sweet band. He's gonna start playing some of the acoustic shows... http://www.myspace.com/kmacksendeavor

Madeline is playing in Athens on Sunday, October 22nd. I wanna go, but I don't have a ride. Hopefully I can find one or get her to play up here before then...

I'm gonna be making really big investments soon. Hopefully they all work out well. :/ In case you're wondering, these investments include: co-releasing a CD with Valiant Death Records, starting up a small distro, releasing / promoting (by means of stickers, buttons, and posters) / distributing 2 CD's (one of which I am producing, recording, mixing, and doing guest vocals / piano on), attempting to get a few "bigger" bands here, piecing together a PA system, paying for "professional" recording for both Suite 11 and AAoMO, and blahblah. On top of all that, I have to pay for my car insurance, gas, and various other transportation costs. So yea, if you want to buy any Plan-It-X, Safe!!! Forever!!!, or Valiant Death releases in the next few months, see me and I'll probably have some. I'll have GMST stickers, posters, and maybe buttons sometime within the next couple months. Hopefully I'll have their album out before the end of the year. And hopefully they won't want some really elaborate packaging, although I'm pretty sure Trey will (the others won't care).

Ok, yea...I really need to stop whining and learn to shut up. Hope you're having a better day than me, whoever's reading this. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home