Saturday, September 02, 2006

So I Take Into Recording What I See...I Write It Down Where It Might Last...

New song.


Well it's a long, long road
And there's nowhere else to go
So I guess I'll follow this trail
And hope to find you before I
Reach the other end

This tired route
Has got me bored
My strings keep breaking
When I hit the chords

Now there's an old, worn path
Years of joy, memories, and rest
Scattered all along the way
I wish I could stop and take it in
But I must be on my way



It's more of a folky song, if you can't already tell by the lyrical style. It's about life. The first stanza is the beginning, the middle is falling into a state of lethargy, where nothing seems to be going right. And finally, the last is about (you guessed it) death and taking all the good times you experienced for granted. I guess the moral is live life while you still can. And live it to the fullest. Make friends and try to right all of your wrongs before you die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home