Monday, September 18, 2006

I Won't Come Home Tonight...I'll Ride Until I Find You...On the Other Side of Town, Looking For Me...

Sometimes it's weird how close these things are to right:




You Are An INFP


The Idealist



You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.

Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.

It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.

But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.



You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.



Normally I don't post those things, but I thought that was was actually halfway acurate. I dunno. I'm bored.

I think I may have discovered a new place for shows when the weather and temperature is good: The Copperhead Lodge. The only problem is, it's kind of a ways out there. I might try to have the show on the 30th there though. It seems pretty cool. Emma's aunt and uncle own it. They don't charge anything to book it. I'll probably give them like 50 - 75% of the door charge everytime I use them, if I do wind up being able to use the place. Gotta support! Hopefully if the first couple shows do alright they'll let me use it whenever. That'd be pretty nifty, if I do say so myself. And I do. The only thing is, they don't have lights or a PA. So basically, the shows have to end before dark and I have to get a PA for all of them. Yet another reason I need to invest in a PA...

Taking Lottie Home wanna play their CD release show up here. Saturday, November 11th. foreverDOWN and one other band might play. Should be fun. I just need to find a friggin' spot for it to happen. Another reason I need to invest in starting a venue...

I had a cool idea for the November 4th Jon Crocker show the other day...Have 2 shows, an early, preview type show, then the real thing like 3 hours later. Whoever comes to both shows gets free stuff from me and Rollie. Basically, if all works out as planned, it will be something like this: 2:30 @ YHC // GMST, This Is Lestat, Jon Crocker, I Am Only Your Side Effect, The K-Macks Endeavor (playing 3 songs each). We give everyone there flyers for the later show, pin a couple up in various spots... Then, at 5:30 @ Black & Gold, the actual show starts. Jon Crocker, Josh Fletcher, Wildebeest, I Am Only Your Side Effect, and (maybe) The Molly Project. ~30 mintue sets each. I think it's a cool idea, and will draw more people in the long run. Hopefully it'll work out. Hayesville always has a lot better crowds anyway.

I need to get GuitarPort back from Johnny soon. Now that I have everything I need to record, I can use it again.

I wanna visit somewhere that looks exactly like the place in the movie "Sleepy Hollow." I'm pretty sure that nowhere like that exists anymore, but it'd sure be cool.

Alright, yea. I think that's it. Time for another drab week of school.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

It would be amazing to see Madeline live. Did you say she lives in Atlanta?

That quiz thing seems very accurate. People have a lot of faith in you, that you will make things happen and become something. It's too bad it's hard to understand you though, it's fine if you're okay with it as long as you aren't feeling detached from the world or anything. What is worth hiding anyway?

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home