Sunday, September 24, 2006

Live Life With A Reckless Abandon...

Visiting with my mom wasn't as bad as I expected. Mainly because I avoided her most of the time. She was busy fighting with my grandma most of the time anyway.

My great-grandmother died a few hours ago. I'm sad, but it happens. It's part of life. It's the end of her story. I just wish I had taken the time to get to know her better.

I just got back from seeing Irons In the Fire (Kalisa's mom's band) and The Nitty Gritty Dirt band. I got in free. If you ever get a chance to see The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, take it. They're incredible musicians. All 4 of them. It's insane.

I had full intentions of going up and supporting the bluegrass musicians today, but I didn't have time. I know I should've made time, but I didn't and I feel bad about it now. :/

I have nothing to talk about. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home