Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Lights Go Out...Call It Sleep, Or Call It Murder...

Today was a really awkward day. I dunno why. Just something about it seemed odd.

Apparently "In the Shadow of Victory" are pretty much totally reforming, but the members that are getting kicked out don't know it yet. That kinda makes me feel like crap because I posted flyers on their pages and they seemed really excited to play on the 30th. :/ According to Gabe, the new stuff sounds awesome, but I dunno...They were fantastic before... :/ Well, whatever, I guess...I just hope a decent crowd shows up and a couple people donate (so I can pay The Mourning After...They said they were fine without getting money since they're only like an hour or so away, but I wanna help 'em out as best I can) and buy merch (which most folks have no problem doing...especially if it's a shirt or something).

As soon as Suite 11 finds a drummer, we lose a guitarist for a couple months. Seriously the day we got a new drummer, Tyler has to leave for police academy for 2 months. Oh well.

Madeline's album ships today. I can't wait for it to arrive. I've also got a CD, 2 7"s, and a zine on the way with it.

Short post, but I'm done for now. I feel like I have a lot on my mind. I'm just not sure what it all is yet. :/

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I had a cd and a book i've been meaning to give you, but I feel weird putting it in your car also. I've been parking way up at the attendance office anyways. Feel free to stick stuff in my car, it's less likely to get ruined and whatnot.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home