Monday, October 09, 2006

I've Got All This Worked Out In My Head...But This Ain't A Story From A Book I've Read...

After a long, drab week, my weekend was surprisingly fun. All I did was go to a band contest really, but I got to know a lot of the people in band a little better. Mainly the people that are graduating this year. It's really gonna be weird without those guys. :/

I hope people come to the show on Tuesday. I'm kinda worried, because I've had had much of any time to promote it, not to mention attendance has been screwy for the past like, 4 shows. :/

New Farewell Flight comes out this Friday. I think it's gonna be their weakest release yet. I've heard msot of it and I'm not very impressed. Except by "Lullabye." And I just heard the acoustic demo of it. :/

I wish Casey would get back to me about a possible show uhhhh next Tuesday. I really wanna hear the fullband stuff and some new songs. :/

This has been a ":/" post, in case you haven't noticed them at the end of each paragraph...Time for a :).

I got the November 4th show moved to Hayesville. That means, a bunch of people will show up. Hayesville always has awesome shows. There's gonna be a pre-show thingy at YHC at 2:30 though. Jon Crocker, GMST, and I Am Only Your Side Effect will be playing like 3 or 4 songs each. The later show starts at 5:30 at Black and Gold and is Jon Crocker, Joshua Fletcher, Wildebeest, and I Am Only Your Side Effect. I'm really looknig forward to it. This makes 8 shows I've set up for Jon on this tour. He played the first one (in Chicago) last night and said it was great. The place was packed. So that makes me happy.

And with that, I shall end on a good note. Goodnight. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home