Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Be Brave To the Grave...

The show was fun, but like always I did the worst out of everyone. I hate microphones. Apparently, my voice overpowers like...everything when I play. And I can't "sing quieter." The one song that I was worried about screwing up on was the one I did the best on, and the one I figured I'd had down pat was the one that I screwed up on the most. I played keyboard for Rollie tonight too, it was fun.

My stickers got here today! They look alright. The text could be a luittle bigger, but that was my fault. Now I just wish my stuff from Valiant Death and Kylewilliam would get here...I'm gonna predict that my VD stuff will get here tomorrow and Kyle's stuff on Wednesday. Hopefully I'm right.

Something is wrong with my guitar's input jack. I really needta get it fixed. Soon.

I FINALLY got that last date that I needed to book for Jon Crocker booked. I am very happy because of this. It took me a friggin' MONTH. Hopefully it'll be a really good show for him. I really hope a bunch of people show up for his show(s?) here...

Rollie and I have started a new promotion technique. Say we have 2 shows that are a few days or so away from each other...If you come to both shows, you get free stuff. Hopefully that'll be more incentive for people to come out. As if free hugs weren't enough. Jerks.

M'kay, I guess that's it for now. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home