Friday, September 29, 2006

It's Just A Song I Sing, Cause Song Singin' Makes Me Happy...I Wish That Were True...I Wish Everyone Were Happy...

"Time," by Ben Folds

Think of me
Anyway you want
I can be
The problem if that's easier
In your head
Move the pieces around
Things I've said
Turn the memory upside down

And it makes it better I know
But sometimes it's hard to swallow

In time I will fade away
In time I won't hear what you say
In time, but time takes time you know

Tell your friends
The things they wanna hear and see
Start the drums
Band against the enemy

And in time I will fade away
In time I won't care what you say
In time, but time takes time you know

In your head
Move the pieces round
Things I've said
Turn the memory upside down

It might make it better, I know
But sometimes it's hard to swallow

In time I will fade away
In time I won't care what you say
In time, but time takes time you know
Time takes time you know




I think that would make a good "Senior Song," although I think I would be one of like 3 people to be up for it.


Dalton asked me to join Black Candy today. I said yes. I'm not sure if he was being serious or not, but I'm pretty excitied about it regardless. It might be kinda weird for awhile though because I'm not sure if he's moving up here or what's going on with that. My skills are nowhere near the calibur of Dalton's either...Oh well, should still be fun.

My stuff from Valiant Death still hasn't gotten here. Maybe tomorrow? :/

I'm kinda worried about what the turnout for this upcoming show is gonna be. I've been trying my best to promote, but I have no classes with people interested. Like, literally none. It's horrible. I hope people come. I really and truly do. It should be a great show. I think I just need help. I know there's people out there that would be interested, I just can't reach them. Blah. I just want everyone to be happy.

Michael Pericone tried to kill himself last night. He has cut marks all over his wrists. That's not cool. Even though he's immature and just flat out dumb a lot of the time, he's a nice guy...He doesn't need to do that kind of stuff to himself. No one does.

I'm tired of writing. Goodbye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Dalton's very serious and has been talking about you joining. I told him your the type of musician who can come up with your own parts, and knows what sounds good vs what doesn't.
Have you heard any updates about the 12th show yet?

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home