Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Memories...Very Deep Inside My Bloodshot Eyes...

I'm happy. The show went surprisingly well. At 5, only like 7 people were there, but within about 15 minutes, 10 or so more had showed up, making for a decent amount of people considering I promoted this virtually none. I only lost 24bucks on this show, and I think Megan is gonna give me a donation sometime this week, so yay. I was totally expecting to loose the full 50. I myself had fun throughout the whole show though, even when I was playing (although I was congested and couldn't hit a couple falsetto notes in one of my songs), so yay. The next show is October 23rd and it should be pretty fun. After that...Jon Crockerrrrr. I'm so pumped for that.

Student Council voted for Fall Ball to be on November 11th. That sucks. I have a show scheduled then. I'm attempting to just move the show to like 4:30 or so, but I'm not sure if it's gonna work or not. I was really looking forward to it too. It's supposta be Taking Lottie Home's CD release show and foreverdown's 2nd fullband show ever. :/

I need to finish getting everything done for "The Blairsville Sessions." I really wanna get that out as soon as possible...I already have the design for the face of the CD, I just need tracks from several of the bands and a cover design...

I am so ready for Fall Break.

Suite 11 is pretty much done with. For now anyway. I'm kinda glad. I didn't really like the music that much anyway and we always ruined shows. Spiva pretty much quit and is trying to start a new band with Justin called "Five Star Audio." I think that name is kinda lame / cocky and sounds like a brand of speaker. But whatever. Hopefully they'll have some fun with it. I remember a little over a year ago when I joined "Dawn On the Inside," which would later become Suite 11. I had fun with it. It was my first "fullband" experience. I don't really have (m)any regrets about it...Maybe us finally breaking up will allow me to focus more on my own stuff and now Black Candy? I hope so.

It's 11:29 and I am exhausted. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home