Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Will Someone Please Help Me?

There were 13 people at the show and I am so grateful for them. I saw a few new faces and everyone sounded really good (especially Peasant), so hopefully those "new faces" will come to another show sometime. It seemed like Damien (Peasant) was fine with the low attendance and was kinda expecting it. I felt really bad though so I bought all the merch he had to offer and gave a donation. All that I really wanted was his new 7". :/ Anyway, this was definately the worst-attended show I've ever had, and that really sucks. Attendance in general has really sucked since school has started. I hate to say it, but I think I need help promoting. :/ I know for sure that the next show will be very well attended, though, so that's good.

Marching Band is almost over which means I can finally get another job. I really don't mind working as long as it doesn't totally take my life away. I could use the money now anyway. I have no idea where I'll work though. Just about anywhere other than KFC or any place affiliated with The Ridges would be fantastic.

Apparently Juniors won the Powderpuff game. I'm sure I will be hearing about it all tomorrow. Joy. I hate the whole "competing classes" thing we're doing this year. I just think it's a dumb contest. If I could pick any class to win it'd probably either be the Sophomores or Seniors. I like those two classes the best.

Meh, I dunno what I think about today. It was ok, I guess, but on the otherhand is had it's crappy parts. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home