Monday, October 23, 2006

Oh, I Can't Get Far Enough Away...

Friday: The football game on was decently fun, mainly because a bunch of the "band retards" as I call them weren't there, and we didn't have to march. I think I would've rather hung out around the house writing music, though.

Saturday: "Recording" with Trey and John. We got 1 song kinda done and it sounds like crap. I finally bought my mic-instrument cable adapter. It was a total ripoff, though. 16 bucks. Anyway, after we got done recording that song, we went back over to Trey's and I watched Johnny play videogames 'til 6 in the morning. Bethany and Sean were being Boogs and wouldn't come over, but I still had fun.

Today: Woke up at about 11:45, then went to Hayesville to have lunch with my aunt and grandparents. Not too exciting, but oh well.

Tomorrow: Attempt to promote the show as much as I can in the limited time span that I have. After the show, make flyers for the Jon Crocker show on the 4th. Alex was telling me that there should be like 275 people there, which is awesome. I'm pumped, even though I'm not even playing.

Ok, yea...I'm out.Peace thugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home