Friday, November 10, 2006

If I Had A Better Voice, I'd Sing To You So You Could Sleep, but You're Not Here To Lay With Me...I Stay Awake All Night...

I'm so sick. It's ridiculous...The medicine I'm taking that's supposta be making me better is just making whatever I have worse. Argh.

I made 40 flyers today and handed out all of them...That hasn't happened all school year. It appears that this show might be up to the caliber as some of the ones last year, with like 60+ people in attendance. I'm excited. :)

The next electric guitar I get is probably gonna be a Daisy Rock. I'm not even joking. Laugh if you'd like, but those things can scream...and the action is fantastic! At least on the one I've played for the past day...

I wish some of these bands would hurry up with their tracks for "The Blairsville Sessions." Brook Pridemore especially. He'll say, "The song'll be there in 3 days, at the latest," and when I send him a message asking about it a week later, he tells me he's decided to use a different track and it'll,"Be there soon." It's getting on my nerves so bad. I'm ready to have that thing out!

I'm going to The Chastain House tomorrow night with Thomas, Bethany, and maybe one other person. It should be fun. Hopefully I won't be feeling too, too horrible then.

I wanna set up a show just for fun again...I never do that anymore. Bands playing would be In the Shadow of Victory, imadethismistake, Joshua Fletcher & the Six-Shot Romance, and Parkers Rich (if they'd hurry up and get back together). I would have chose other people, but I'm trying to logistically do this...I myself think that'd be an awesome show, though.

Ok yea...It's past 2AM...I'm out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

When is Taking Lottie Home plaing next, or have they already played?
Have any new recordings recorded?

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home