Monday, October 30, 2006

Everyone Is Getting Older, But No One's Growin' Up.

The marching festival was actually shaping up to be quite fun when I had to leave to get back to Blairsville for Trey's pirate mystery party, which was decent. I ended up being the murderer. After everyone except the usual crowd (me, Mark, Johnny, and Clay) left we had a small bonfire. We tried baking potatoes in it and they tasted horrible...Then we got bored, went inside, watched The Exorcist, and went to bed. If you ever have to sleep in the same bed as Johnny, here's some advice: bring your own blanket. He stole all of mine. Jerk. Anyway, when we woke up there wasn't really anything to do so we just sat around until 3 or so and then I decided to come home, and here I am. I'm not sure why I just typed all that...

I finally got all the Jon Crocker stuff straightened out for November 4th, but now Josh is saying that he can't do the house show I set up for Jon on the 5th...He's gotta be up here all that day and night. Oh well. I might be able to get him a different show, but I kinda doubt it...I've tried everywhere within reason that I've even heard of.

Aaaaaand, I think that's about it. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home