Monday, November 13, 2006

Two Weeks Later I'll Be Two Weeks Better...

Ghost hunting on Friday night was lame...I wish I woulda just gone with Kalisa down to Atlanta to see a show. I had already promised Thomas I'd go with him and didn't wanna jut bail, though. Here's what went down: Bethany couldn't come so it was just me and Thomas in the car which was quite awkward because both of don't talk very much. When we got there, there were some rednecks there drinking or something, but they left within like 3 minutes, and we actually went in the house. It's nothing spectacular on the inside...The outside is a lot spookier. We thought we had gotten busted by the cops twice, but really, it was just cars that slowed down / stopped to look at the house because it looked weird. And yea. That's it. Nothing really spooky about it. Just an old, rundown house.

On Saturday, I did absolutely nothing. I'm glad I didn't go to Fall Ball. School dances are lame. Oh, and my computer got a virus. Woohoo.

Today: Sat around, did nothing until about 5:30...Then I went to see my aunt at Brasstown (business meeting conference something thing)...Where I sat around and did nothing until 10, and now I'm here...Typing my life away. Oh, and I'm still sick, by the way.

Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home