Tuesday, November 28, 2006

So I'll Fall Asleep And Try Not To Think Twice About All the Things That Forever Will Kick Me Down the Steps for Being Too Nice...

...'cause everyone is searching for treasure. And they’ll just dig, dig, dig until they can't get out and die in dirty digging for treasure. As for me, I'm stepping down, and I'll take my bow..."
--The Rocket Summer

I ordered a new hoodie today. It's for To Write Love On Her Arms. In case you're not familiar with what that is, it is an organization that helps treat depression. They're kind of the in between from no help and going to a psychiatric ward. It's a really cool thing and I totally support it. You can find more information on their website.

I talked to Evan from Nice and Friendly today. He's excited about coming down here, and that's cool. This is looking like it's gonna be a house show, which can kinda suck...House shows = crap attendance. It's also hard to find houses to do it at. I think I'm gonna ask Trey if we can try it at his house. If not, it looks like it's gonna be at mine...Which sucks...Because my house...Well...sucks. But oh well. Hopefully there will be some donaters / merch buyers so I don't feel like total crap about him probably losing money to play here.

I just got two shoutouts from Kylewilliam on FSU radio. The DJ called the place "Blairstone." I found that kinda humorous. Anyway, imadethismistake with the Great Escapes Orchestra sounds awesome...Hopefully they can all come up here next imadethismistake tour.

Anyway, I think I'm out...I didn't get much sleep last night, so I'm hoping to catch up tonight... Good-whatever-time-of-day-you-read-this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a cool organization. And you're right about mentally challenged kids. It seems like an incorrect name for them, more like "socially challenged" They seem to know a lot more than you or me.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home