Thursday, November 23, 2006

Look At the Chart. I Can See the Line Descending...It Continues Going Downward As the Days Get Worse and Worse....

I've decided to write a CD of songs about my friends. Not about friendship itself, but about the specific people. I'm hoping that everyone will be able to tell which song is theirs just by the lyrics, but I dunno...I'm not good with words. Anyway, I just got done writing the first one...I'll probably wind up changing a lot of the whole thing, but I'm pretty lazy, so we'll see.



So take your photographs
of all the times well spent
and hang them from your walls

Paint your pictures
and tell your friends
exactly how you do


Sometimes you might fall down
But you always get right back up again
And if I may fall
I think I'd see your hand


So write those lines
And read them through again and again

Now hit those chords
And sing your song
...Just like I'm trying to




Not sure what to think about that one, but I dunno. I'll probably never really follow through with this idea because I don't really have that many friends to write about. :/

Anyway, yea...Hopefully all of your Thanksgivings go well. I'm out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think people look up to you more than you think they do. The might not be your friends, probably because they are blinded in some ways.

Do you know if the vinyl store in Blue Ridge, The ____ Frog, closes during the winter?

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and by the way, I like the song. Everybody seems to be doing different things, but it's all for the same reason.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home