Sunday, January 07, 2007

Why Should We Have To Be Afraid To Say The Things We Wanna Say? Do We Need That Poison In Our Blood...

...To make us thrive as humans?
--redbear.

Well, my last post was nearly 2 weeks ago. Not much has happened since then, really.

On the 28th, I went to the show I was talking about in my other posts. Or So It Goes, Life Under a Tree, Mount Awesome, Nice and Friendly, and redbear. played. It was cool getting to see all of the people I already knew again and meet Patrick (who will be playing down here on May 5th).

On the 29th I went to another show which really sucked. It was a punk show and everyone was in their little circle(pit) of friends and I just stood up against a wall the whole time. After the show a couple people talked to me though, which I thought was nice of them. They said they felt bad for me.

30th -- Fly back home. Finally.

31st -- Sit at home and do nothing for New Year's. I got invited to 2 parties, but I couldn't go to them due to Georgia's state driving curfew.

1st -- Again, Nothing.

Rest of the week until now -- Nothing.

I'm getting ready to go put a CD player in my car. I dunno why I'm posting this.

Here's a new song. It's 7 1/2 minutes long.



Sleep now little one
It's not yet your time to shine
Tomorrow will bring many things


Tonight I will see you
From these darkened skylines
And you...Oh you
Hold your head so high

And I've been here far
Too many times before
And I know just how
This will end


Your scarlet letter is shining through
And we all know what that means
...Just what that means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home