Thursday, January 18, 2007

So Here I Go, Chasing You Again...I've Wasted All This Time, But I'm Chasing You Again...

I've been pretty bummed out since the new year began, and I'm not entirely sure why. I don't mean I've been totally bummed every single day, just overall. I really don't know why though...Things seem to have been going quite smoothly.

I got my report card with my lowest grade being a 94. Could've been better, but it will suffice, I suppose. Can't go back and fix it now anyway.

The college is booked for the February 2nd show. I'm pretty excited for that. It should be a great show. Now, getting people to show up will be the trick. Dawson (one of our biggest competitors in basketball) is playing against us here that night. Not many of the basketball game kids, as I call them, come to the shows, but there's still a few, plus attendance has been really whack lately. Thank goodness for Hayesville kids.

Everyone is talking about colleges, where they wanna go and whatnot, and I feel so behind. I have no idea where I want to go, or when I figure it out, if I'll have the credentials to get in.

I'm tired of seeing all of my friends make changes for the worst. Maybe it's really just me who's changing? Who knows. Whatever it is, I don't particularly like it. But again, I can't do anything about it.

Have a song:
You've been gone for far too long,
and I don't know you anymore

Now you say that you're here to stay,
Well, baby, I can't take much more.


I need sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home