Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cheer Up My Brother, It's Going To Be Alright...I Know Your Hearts Are Heavy As Mountains, But We're Going To Go Back Home One Day...

Another new song...I wrote it in about 2 minutes...Not sure what I think about it yet...

Bury me wherever I may fall
Oh, bury me wherever I may fall
Bury me without you by my side
Oh bury me, I won't say goodbye

Bury me somewhere far away
Oh, bury me somewhere far, far away
Don't bother putting flowers on my grave
Please, just please...Tell them all the truth

Speak so soft I can hardly hear your voice
And breathe so deep I can't help but feel your heart
Now sing so loud your voice begins to crack
And dry your eyes, so I can see that smile again.



First day of the new semester: Muy boring. I think my favorite classes are gonna be band and US History. Honors Lit will be pretty fun, but lots of work is involved and Chemistry, from what I've heard, is INSANE. Not looking forward to it all.

We're having a reading check tomorrow in Lit. I didn't even start the book. It was waaaay too flowery. One sentence would take up like 5 lines. Ridiculous. So yea...I'm gonna be reading Sparknotes all night in hopes that I'll pass the check. Joy.

Anyway, I just figured I'd swing by and post that song...I should have a rough recording of it by tomorrow-ish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home