Friday, February 23, 2007

I Never Had A Half A Chance, So I Guess I'll Never Know What Could Have Been...

My PA finally came in and that makes me happy. It works quite well, especially for the price. Now all I need is for people to show up Saturday. I've been trying to promote it a lot, but no one seems to be really apt to come to house shows. Guess it's because of distance. I'd be happy with as few as 15, though. Hopefully all the bands' stuff will fit into my house too...It's quite tiny. We'll see, I guess.

Chemistry is such a fun class. All my classes have become pretty fun, actually. It's cool. It seems like all my teachers like me, which could work in my favor, I suppose.

Not sure why I'm posting this other than boredom. Nothing exciting has happened since my last post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home