Monday, February 12, 2007

Open Your Heart...

What a weekend.

Friday after school I went over to Trey's house and we decided to go see Taking Lottie Home at Swayze's. Johnny skipped work to go too. Oh man, it was fun. We just hung out with TLH pretty much the whole time. It was grand. I was over there all of today and most of yesterday too. Fun, fun, fun.

Sounds boring, but it was most certainly an adventure.

I don't wanna go to school tomorrow. I've been doing fairly well, but I grow tired of the same old crap, day after day after day. I have no idea what I'm gonna do with my life. All I know is that I'm ready to be out of high school.

I'm listening to Josh Chambers' radio show, "Dirty Thoughts of a Dirty Peasant." It hasn't really been as interesting as I expected. None of the statements have really been profound so far...Just general statements about society problems...

...but I digress.

I'm going to bed. Hopefully all the stuff I've ordered will arrive shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home