Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'd Rather Go Than Stay...

So Taking Lottie Home has officially asked me to go on tour with them. June 1 - 20th. 3 weeks. I think my dad is gonna say it's ok, cause I've briefly chatted with him about it, but I dunno about my mom. Maybe she'll understand.

Boogdish played here today. He was sick so he wasn't as energetic as usual. Several people showed up, but no one really bought anything which kinda sucks, but I can understand why they didn't get anything. I'm in the "Thanks" section of his new CD and that makes me feel cool. That's 3 so far. Huzzah.

I need to stop procrastinating on my school work. I know I won't though.

I need to figure out what the heck I'm doing with my life. I know I say this all the time. I don't wanna wind up like my brother: 21 and still living at home. I don't even know what I want to do with my life, whereas everyone else seems to already have it all planned out.

I hope people show up to the Jon Crocker, imadethismistake, Suite 11 show on Saturday. For one, Jon and Kyle are awesome and for two, it might be the last Suite 11 show ever. It's also the first one since September.

I've been so tired lately. It's ridiculous. I'm ready for Spring Break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home