Monday, April 23, 2007

I Don't Wanna Go To Bed...I Couldn't If I Wanted...

The show was incredible. It was definitely the funnest / best one ever. Alex and Danny's new band went first. They weren't so great. Next came Taking Lottie Home, whom everyone already loved. They did quite nicely. My dad gave the approval for me to go on tour with them too! Now I just gotta convince my mom... After TLH came We Are Only Fiction. They were much, much improved from when I saw them the weekend before. This is when the craziness started. People started crowdsurfing and moshing a little, but this was nothing compared to 1994's set. Literally EVERYONE in the building was jumping up and down and moshing and going crazy. Two members of the band had wireless and were running around the room and climbing up to the balcony. It was pure insanity, emotion, and passion crammed into a 30 minute set. I, as well as everyone else, loved it. It was beautiful. I feel bad for whoever missed it. They'll all probably be back June 1st as a tour kickoff show along with (hopefully) foreverdown. I'm already pumped.

Saturday I started at Cobb's Mill. It's really easy and pretty laid back. I like the people who work in there. I'm only making 6 bucks an hour, and working a few days a week, but it most definitely beats nothing.

Also Saturday, I "signed" The Alcoholic Freshman to Bonfire Club Records. I'm gonna be putting out his latest and final CD (due May 4th). I am also gonna be the sole distributor (besides him) of his debut EP, "Sick of Depending On People" starting May 15th-ish. I will have them both for crazy cheap (the new CD for like 2 bucks and the old one for like one), so if anyone wants to buy something, lemme know! If you can't afford something, I'm sure we can work it out.

That's about all for now. I hope I can convince my mom to let me go on that tour. I think I'm gonna try tomorrow. Wish me luck. As for the time being, I need to do my Chemistry homework. I have a 91 in there...Yargh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home