Monday, April 09, 2007

Forever's A Long Time, Been Alone With My Fears...

So I really wanna get "The Blairsville Sessions" out. All I'm really waiting for is In the Shadow of Victory's track and I have to do the artwork. I may ask 1994 for a track if I have room. Here's the tracklisting without that stuff:

1. Super Famicom - To Be In Custody of Ghosts
2. Jon Crocker - Summer Days
3. The Alcoholic Freshman - Thanks A Lot, Dickhead
4. Sloppy Meateaters - Truth In Rations
5. Taking Lottie Home - Kill the Lights
6. Farewell Flight - Cruel
7. foreverDOWN - Hopefully Finding Hopeless
8. An Act of My Own - Never Keep Forgetting
9. Defiance, Ohio - Grandma Song
10. Joshua Fletcher & the Six-Shot Romance - Love Is A Loaded Weapon (Bring Your Own Chainsaw)
11. The Max Levine Ensemble - Another Song About the Rain
12. Wildebeest - Fighting Windmills Again
13. Natalie Sheppard - Leave the Light On
14. Inertia! - St. Augustine
15. The Rescued - Sweet Dreams Little Soldier
16. imadethismistake - Staring Blindly Into A Dull Sunset
17. redbear. - Body Parts
18. I Am Only Your Side Effect - Parkers Rich Is Dead
19. Brook Pridemore - Sky Falls Fast (live cover)
20. Mr. Microphone - West Side Story
21. Peasant - Exposure


So I seem to make everything awkward for pretty much everyone. I don't like it, but I'm just being who I am -- A quiet person. I honestly think I could go days without speaking to anyone. I just need to meet new people I guess. Get outta Blairsville. I dunno. It's depressing. I miss my friends.

Although it's just beginning, this Spring Break is shaping up to be one of the worst thus far...

Oh well. Life moves on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home