Monday, June 25, 2007

I Can't Help But Feel Like I Failed...I Know I Failed You All...

Well, here I am again. Not much at all has happened since my last post.

I passed out at work the other night. I guess 3 1/2 hours in front of a hot oven and apparently not enough to drink will do that to ya. I was having to bake and started to get a little lightheaded, so I went to the back sink and splashed some water on my face, then I sat outside for about 10 seconds. I felt a little better so I went back up to the oven. Ben hands me some dishes to put up, I set them down, say "I feel like I'm about to pass out," then pass out. Luckily Ed caught me.

That was the first time I've ever passed out.

I just got done working 8 days in a row. It sucked, but at least I'm gonna have one decent paycheck. I'm thinking about spending my money on a drumset, but I dunno...I feel really selfish doing that...I really wanna do something so I can give back to the people who have always been nice to me...

I need a haircut.

There's a show Tuesday. I get the feeling that like no one is gonna show up and I'm gonna feel terrible, like I've been feeling a lot lately.

I need a venue for the July 7th show. I wish Alex Walters would get back to me...

I finally got my imadethismistake CDs. They both look and sound great. Ed's making a music video for one of the songs. Hopefully it'll turn out well. I'm selling them for what I paid for them (2 bucks each). I hope people are into it because I have a lot invested in them.

That's about it. Hope your summer is going better than mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

The new imadethismistake cd looks amazing!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home