Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Blowing Lungs Like Bubbles...

Ok, so this band is incredible and deserves their own post on this here blog. I can't think of a way to really describe them other than by what's already been said; "it's music to witness the dawning of new ages and the end of days as we know them."

This band is called Efterklang, and they are a 5-piece ambient-ish / awesome band from Denmark.

Seriously, if their songs don't make you feel something inside, there's something wrong with you.

Or you're just not into them.

I dunno.

I love them. They're one of the only bands that I can totally lose myself in.

Without further ado, Efterklang.









Want anymore info on them? http://www.efterklang.net

I'm getting their albums once they're released in America (import prices are dreadful!), so if anyone wants to borrow / burn them when I get them, let me know.

I really doubt (m)any of you will be into this.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home