Friday, October 26, 2007

All I Have Is All of Me, And That's All That I Can Give...

Well, my granddad got in a car wreck today. No one got hurt, thankfully, but his truck is totaled. Lame? I think so.

I got my SAT scores back today. I did pretty crappy. 1740. 620 verbal, 580 math, 540 writing. I probably could've done better if it hadn't been for lawnmower (actually, chainsaw-er) men and hacking girl. Oh well. I'm not gonna take it again. Just the ACT in December. I think that a 1740 is good enough for pretty much anywhere I want to go, but I feel like I should take the ACT. Just to say I did, y'know?

So, I've pretty much completed one full college application; all I need is my official transcript as well as an official copy of my SAT scores. Awesome, huh? Now that I have my SAT scores I can get started on some others as well. Fun, fun.

For future reference, if you see a book put out by Crimethinc and want it, don't order it from them. I ordered a book from their store nearly 2 months ago, and it still hasn't arrived. They haven't returned any of my three emails either. The book was cheap, but it's just the sheer fact that I haven't gotten it yet, and they aren't replying to my emails that gets on my nerves. Yargh!

I hate my group in Multimedia. For our current project (football highlights), I did the whole storyboard, and they agreed to film the stuff we needed for a part of our intro because I couldn't due to band. The shot we needed was all the football players behind the banner before they busted through it. Well, of course, they didn't film it. Now there's one game left before our video airs, and I'm the only one going to it. I have band though, so there's a large chance that I won't be able to get it. Yargh. I really don't wanna have to rewrite the whole intro because of something stupid like that.

So, I order a bunch of musical equipment the other day, and it finally got here. And it all works. Wooo! Just in time for the first show in over 2 months, which is going down on Thursday, November 1st at mi casa. This band from California called Low Red Land is playing. They play altpunk type stuff. Think REM, but a little heavier and faster. It's quality stuff. I'm looking forward to it; I just hope people show up. Right.

I've read a ton of books this school year, and surprisingly enough, the majority of them weren't required; that's a sign that I really have no life. I don't mind though.

So, my car is supposedly going to be done by the end of this week. Right. I totally believe that. It'll be done by the end of this week just like it's been done at the end of the week before and the week before than and so on and so forth for 2 months.

Anyway, I can't think of anything else to type at the moment, so there ya go.

4 Comments:

Blogger stephanie said...

well, at least you had a legitimate distraction during your SAT; i got distracted by mountains. i was just starting my test and glanced out the window...and my brain went, "how pretty..." i don't think it was much the same afterward, because all i can really remember from my SAT is staring out the window...and i'm pretty sure my essay had some mention of trees and mountains and such...

10:56 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

the next football game is a pep band thing so I'm sure you could get it then. You can either just go as a multimedia person or ask Rittenhouse if you could take off for the what? two minutes it would take to film it. I don't think he would mind.

1:04 PM  
Blogger BLITZKRIEG! said...

Yeah, let me know how that "your car is finished" thing comes along. I'm curious to see what his concept of "finished" and "I'm almost done" really is.

Guess what? My dad's car? Not done either. I feel your pain.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

What colleges are you hoping to go to?

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home