Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Heart Broke On the Night That You Left...

...and there are a few pieces I still haven't found. ~Paul Baribeau

Well, we have yet another snowday tomorrow and probably Friday. I didn't really want them, as I believe we're gonna start taking away from Spring Break soon? I actually have semi-plans for this Spring Break and I don't want them to get canceled! What are my plans, you ask? Go to Chicago and be with friends. Yes.

So anyway, here's some stuff:

The book I ordered awhile back has finally arrived. The book is called Junior, and it is by Macaulay Culkin. I read it early last year and absolutely loved it, so I figured, eh, why not? If anyone wants to borrow it, lemme know. It's one of my favorite books ever.

My semester so far hasn't been too bad. AP Lit, Economics, Multimedia, Band. I think Economics is actually gonna be a really fun class. Despite hitting my car, Coach Hussion is pretty cool, and he explains things in ways we can understand. Woohoo. AP Lit is AP Lit. Multimedia should be better this semester, as I'm going to be working alone most of the time. As of now, Kellie and I are having to do 11 videos. We've already finished 4 1/2 of them. Woohoo. Band sucks. I kinda wanna take Spanish III, but I don't wanna learn Mrs. Pestiana's teaching style, and I kinda feel like I should take band.

Saturday! Key Club show! I'm psyched. I think I'm gonna record the whole thing too, as I found a killer deal on miniDV tapes (less than 3 bucks each? Yes!) yesterday.

Oh, my phone got washed the other day. Another reason I always do my own laundry. My dad was just trying to be helpful by doing my laundry though, so oh well. I should be getting a new phone tomorrow or Friday, but I'm kind of doubting I will. At least that's how it usually goes.

Well, anyway, back to reading Junior again. After I finish this, I'm gonna start on the book of short stories Ed gave me, then that Twilight book. Robert said it was good, so if it sucks, I'm kicking him in the head.

Word.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Twilight is a good book. It seems a little too teen romance for you, but hey, widen your horizons and what not. Yeah, band does kind of suck this semester. The first day we were in there I talked to Krieger afterschool and told her how much I missed not actually being in band. I promise to return your book at some point. Alot of other books have just been shoved down my throat.

9:32 PM  
Blogger stephanie said...

i agree that you might not like twilight...it can get a bit teen angsty there. but, then again, who knows? you might like it afterall.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Ah that's cool you bought Junior. I forget who stole my last copy but it's nothing new. I'm pretty much asking for it when I lend books out. I think I'm gonna buy it again too. It's been awhile.
Have you read Anthem by Ayn Rand yet? It's a tiny book about 70 pages, but it's one of the best books I've ever read. You should try to pick it up sometime.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home