Sunday, December 09, 2007

All That I Think About Is How You Should Be Standing Next To Me...

So, I heard before the idea got canned that the Newspaper class was doing their own list of Senior Superlatives. Mine was something along the lines of "Most Likely to Be a Record Producer." I scoffed and said that that'd never happen. Well...Now it has. I am producing and recording the new I Am Only Your Side Effect album, "Flawless Mistake." Two days in and we're about halfway through. Not bad. Basically all we have to do now is add vocals to all of the songs and random extras like eggshakers, bass, banjo, yadayadayada. Fun stuff. The album will be finished by next weekend and officially out by the end of the year. You know you want a copy.

I just told you about most of my weekend right there, but here's basically everything else.

Took the ACT Saturday morning. Everyone said it was easier than the SAT, but I really didn't think so. At all. I'm pretty sure I sucked this one up. Bad. But oh well. It happens.

Got my birthday present from my aunt -- a $100 gas card. Hallelujah. I love my aunt.

Kind of slept-in today because I wound up not having to work. Shazaam!

And now I'm off to finish my research paper.

Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home