Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Don't Like Photographs...

...'cause pictures only show me what I cannot have anymore."
--nineteen94


So, I'm not really liking the semester change anymore. The only class that I really like right now is Economics, the class that I figured I'd hate. Strange how those things work, eh? Oh well. Maybe it'll get better.

So, I got emails from four bands today asking about playing here. Only one of them sucked! Out of the other three, two were mediocre and one was amazing. I'm helping all of them. So much music is coming through here, and so few people are hearing it. It's unfortunate, but I honestly don't know what else to do. Oh well. It'll be over in a few months. I'm glad that at least a few people (out of like...80) have had good experiences here.

So, I've got a few releases coming out soon on Bonfire Club. First is our Spring Sampler, which is coming out mid-late next month. I should have buttons and new stickers by then too, which is cool. I might even have shirts then too. Who knows. I'm thinking about running a deal, for 10bucks you get a shirt, CD, button, and sticker. What a bargain. Anyway, after that is probably either the Matt K EP, which is shaping up really well, the Snorklewacker Bering Sea 7" PICTURE DISC, or the When Good Things Die / The Ef'd split CD. Should be epic! Lemme know if you want anything.

I got 9 CDs in the mail the other day and they all weren't so great. Magical.

Oh, my external hard drive came in yesterday. It was supposed to be 500gb, but it's really only like 475. Oh well. Basically, I'll have room for everything ever on that thing. Woohoo.

Berry's Presidential Scholarship competition is in a little over two weeks. I'm kinda scared. That's understandable, though, right? I mean, I'm competing for like $125,000, and on top of that doing a music audition on an instrument I haven't seriously sat down and played for nearly four years. Jeepers. I really, really hope I get one (they give out five), but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'm really not that smart.

Sometimes I hate having a computer in my room. My brother is in here watching music videos. I wouldn't mind so much if they weren't anime videos with Godsmack and Disturbed dubbed over them. Oh, and he never shuts up. In fact, he's talking right now. Yargh.

Well this sucks. One of my only good friends up here is moving in about a month. Oh how I'm ready to get out of here.

So, I think I'm gonna run for the worst blog ever award. Think I'll win?

1 Comments:

Blogger BLITZKRIEG! said...

I liked your band-aid today. And the random story made it even better. Sorry you're having a bad semester. I miss DickDakRob!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home