Thursday, April 17, 2008

No One I Know's More Depressing Than Me...

I think I'm about the only person on the face of the planet that can get a full-ride to college and still be sad. No, I'm not sad about getting a ton of money, just stuff. What stuff? I honestly don't know. Quite the pickle, eh?

I guess I just, in the words of Dustin and the Furniture, "miss knowing people that I like." I've grown so distant from all of my close friends that it's almost unbearable. "Why don't you just call them, or get up with them somehow" you ask? I've tried. They usually never respond. Maybe I just need to move on? I wish it was that simple.

On a better note, I've made a bunch of really awesome new friends lately. Unfortunately, they all live halfway across the country. I think that we would eventually become really close if we weren't, literally, so far apart. Bummer.

I complain entirely too much. But that's what blogs are for, right?

Some of the afore mentioned new friends are coming and playing here on Wednesday, April 30th. Everyone should come. But I know they won't.

Blagh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home