Monday, July 07, 2008

I Too Sang, Spit the Blood of Welling Thoughts...

Saturday's show was ok. Maybe 25 people showed up. Rational Anthem and Troublemake sold a bunch of CDs, but didn't make much money off of them (they sell them for $1 - 3). They wound up making about $70 on the show. I have some extra CDs if anyone wants any. Afterwards we went to Downtown Pizza and wound up getting 5 free pizzas, as they were about to close. Woohoo! After Downtown, some of the band went on a trek for alcohol, got caught in a thunderstorm, and came back an hour and a half later with little to show for their efforts. Oh no. Anyway, Rational Anthem and Troublemake = nice guys. I hope the next show (which is THIS Thursday, the 10th, and will be much, much better, musicwise) goes quite a bit better, though.

So, my wisdom teeth are starting to hurt now. I don't really wanna say anything though, because I know we can't really afford to get them taken out now. Bluh! This sucks!

Wondering about my song-a-day-for-a-week thing? I made it through 6 days, but I was exhausted on day 7 (it was the day of the afore mentioned show) and totally forgot. I suck.

I missed an awesome sale on airline tickets, and I'm mad now. Atlanta - Chicago, $84. I technically did and didn't miss it according to their site; they had a typo. One page said it ended last Tuesday, another said it ended Wednesday. Yargh. Now the cheapest is like...$180. I'm definitely gonna wait to try to catch another sale. Blargh!
Caught a sale when I got home from work. $209 got me a roundtrip. Southwest Folk Fest here I come!

I hate waiting on stuff in the mail. Especially when it takes forever.

Well, work is calling. I don't want to answer, but I'm broke. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home