Sunday, June 22, 2008

So Here I Am...I'm Trying...

Well, the show yesterday was ok. BAMF! said it was their best one all tour so far, but it was still subpar by my standards. 20ish people showed. But that's not bad considering this place was in the absolute middle of nowhere (farther out than Clay's Corner), so I'm not complaining. I filmed a lot of the show and it should be online sometime tomorrow night.

The next show is this coming Friday (the 27th) at Meeks Park. Maribelle and Geoffrey Geoffrey are playing. I might do a D-Flo set too. Who knows? All I know is that you should be there. Chances are, you haven't been to one in awhile.

I'm pretty sure, due to lack of interest, that I'm doing away with the whole Bye FOREVER! Fest thing. There will still be the Best Friends Forever show on the 15th, though. If you're actually still interested in Bye FOREVER! Fest, though, lemme know.

So, I got a new guitar Tuesday. It's an SX GG6 Custom with a natural finish. It's pretty much the greatest thing on the face of the earth. It's the most fun-to-play guitar I've ever had, and you can tell by my fingertips. It's been a lonnnnng time since I've played so much my fingertips turned green. And I've got guitar parts for three new songs down. Woooo! I think I wanna buy a backup guitar too, I just dunno what yet. I'm thinking maybe a Tele with P90s? Hmmm...Decisions, decisions.

So, I ordered a bunch of cables and stuff from Musician's Friend the other day. Well, not only is the box a couple days late, but when I get it, it's been ripped / opened and half of my crap is gone. I filed a complaint with UPS, but I haven't head anything back yet.

I have to be up in 5 hours for work. This sucks. I think we might be going to Six Flags Monday though, so that should be an adventure. But for now, I'm going to make an honest attempt at sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger skye britni said...

I hope you still end up doing the Bye FOREVER! Fest...

oh, have fun at 6 flags. The Goliath is amazing. :)

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home