Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Feel Like An Old Man Inside, Just Waiting For His Turn To Die...

Happy Friday the 13th. How was yours? Mine? Oh, it kinda sucked. Oh, don't worry...I'm used to it. Yea. Oh, Okay. Talk to you later.

Yup.

The Farewell Flight show was terrible. Well, they were awesome. Attendance, on the other hand was not. There were like 7 people there. They still managed to make $110 though. Still. That sucked. Thanks for the support, guys. I think Bye FOREVER! Fest, if I still do it, which I probably won't 'cause I'm a total flake, is just gonna be in Hayesville.

On a slightly better note, however, after the afore mentioned awful show, I went to one at Electric Karma Tattoos in Murphy and met this awesome band from Atlanta called The 54. Basically, it's 4 black dudes playing a mix of rock and funk. It was amazing. I recorded a bunch of their set. Three songs from it are already on YouTube, but the others will be up in a day or so. Why is this? I'm a moron and forgot my battery charger at the tattoo parlor. But yea. The 54 are awesome and will be playing up here again really soon!

So that was my day in a nutshell. Jimmy Smith invited me to watch his band practice tomorrow morning at 11, but seeing as it's 5:13 right now, I don't think I'm gonna make it.

Well, bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger BLITZKRIEG! said...

How many people got $13 tattoos? That's crazy...

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home