Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Well My Phone Doesn't Ring...

...I've got this answering machine
but there are never any messages for me

I go to work and I come home to be alone
no, there is no one waiting for me

and I make tea just for me in the microwave
no these days I don't bother with the stove

I order pizza and watch a dumb movie
and I wish that I could go home
I wish that I could go home

I go out sometimes and pretend that I'm alright
and I say hi to all the people that I see

I will smile at them and tell them I'm doing fine
but I will not let them get too close to me
I can't let them get too close to me.
because there's no tellin' when I am gonna leave

and I keep thinkin' for some dumb reason that you might come for me.
I keep thinkin' for some dumb reason that you might come for me.

~ Captain Chaos

Today was ok. I slept pretty much all day and when I got up I rode my bike. That's about it really.

I counted up how many bands / people I've helped with shows since I started: 94. I've actually helped right at 100, but they didn't show up for their show. My goal before I leave is to hit 100. But I don't wanna overdo it. Basically, all I have to do is get 6 new bands to play Bye FOREVER! Fest, if it actually happens.

Ed and I are growing some ridiculous facial hair to make fun of some guy at work. Woo.

Speaking of work, I have to do that tomorrow. Do I want to? Absolutely not. I think my new guitar is coming in tomorrow.

Farewell Flight is playing in Hiawassee Friday. I hope the show gets over with kind of quickly, as there's another show going on a bit later in Murphy at a tattoo parlor. The Farewell Flight show will be better, but I still like catching local music when I can. And hey, $13 tattoos all day as long as they're 2"x2" or close to it, if anyone's interested.

My head hurts. I think I'm going to go to bed.

I miss Chicago.

1 Comments:

Blogger skye britni said...

I like the days where you pratically sleep all day.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home