Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Save Your Worried Blues...

Six Flags was fun. Seven hours out in the summer sun and by some miracle I'm not sunburned! Wooo!

I don't know how I forgot to mention it in my other post, but my room mate is awful.

I finally got around the re-ordering a bunch of stuff for some releases I've got coming out soon. And I might actually be getting a refund from the place that took my money a couple months ago. Wooo!

I need a new video camera. I have to hit mine to get it to work.

Since I got my new guitar a week ago, I've written three songs! Wooo! I'm still not entirely happy with them, but I like them a lot better than any of my other stuff.

There is gonna be a pretty cool acoustic show at Meeks Park on Friday. Maribelle, Geoffey Geoffey, and D-Flo. You should pretty much be there. Yea.

Speaking of shows, that's what I'm gonna spend all of tomorrow focusing on. I've got four that I have to finalize and they're all coming up soon! Ahhhh!

I've spent entirely too much money in the past week. Bluhhh.

2 Comments:

Blogger skye britni said...

What's so awful about your room mate? He's not a country hick that's fat and blast loud country music, is he?

2:52 AM  
Blogger skye britni said...

Oh yeah, now I remember. Blugh!
I am gunna try to make it to the show tomorrow... so I guess, I'll talk to ya then? :)

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home