Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I've Always Wanted to Wash Out With the Rain...

2008 was a strange year. It wasn't necessarily good, it wasn't necessarily bad, it was just a year.

I graduated from high school and started college.
I released some more CDs.
I set up some shows, most of which were poorly attended (thanks).
I started a new band.
I started writing a zine.
I made some new friends, while others walked out of my life still holding on to some piece of me.
I let people walk all over me.

Basically, I accomplished nothing in 2008. Here's to hoping my life won't lack meaning in 2009.

So what are my plans for the new year?

Live in Atlanta this summer (come see me).
Record a CD and go on at least a short tour of some kind.
Probably still let people walk all over me.
Get rid of all of the instruments I don't play anymore.
Participate in at least one critical mass in Atlanta.
Help with Food Not Bombs when I can.
Vegan by summer.
Find something that makes me happy and hold on to it.

Any reflections on 2008? Any plans for the new year? Post away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home