Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Drums Kicked In With the Bass...

...and you guys sounded so good together."
~ Paul Baribeau

So, I usually hate all of my songs, but tonight Luke, Alex, and I played together for the first time. Like magic, everything came together amazingly on the very first try, and we actually sound really, really good. Our first show is Friday, February 13th on campus. If you can make it, it'd mean the world to me.

That is all I have to say right now, other than congratulations President Obama!

1 Comments:

Blogger skye britni said...

Like 10 people I know just got accepted to Berry, so, niiiice. :P
If everything goes right, I think I might be in Atlanta next year. Huzzah!

Oh yes, and I miss you. a lot. Congratulations about the whole band thing, I definitely wish I could come. But, alas, my car sucks. So. Good luck. :]

...and sorry about the friend thing... I got faced with some tough best friend issues earlier this year. Kinda sucks. :/

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home